Central University of Kerala PG Courses & Fees 2021 – UG PG Various students are looking for the details about distance PG courses in Kerala University. This post will help the students get all the relevant details about the PG courses offered by this university. School of Distance Education, University of Kerala provides various options in PG programs and PG Diploma programs. The university offers almost 25 courses that are subdivided into various specializations. If any student wants to take admission in any distance PG course, they can take direct admission based on qualifying exam merit. So keep on scoring the page and get all details about the University of Kerala PG courses.
About Kerala University
The University of Kerala or Kerala University is categorized in the list of first 16 universities of India that ranked in the 23rd position by NIRF. This university allows the students to take admission in the particular field of Art, Commerce, Business & Management, Education, Architecture, Science, Computer Application, Vocational Courses, Engineering, and much more. Kerala University offers various UG and PG Courses, such as BA, B.Com, MA, M.Sc., and much more. The students can take admission to this university on the basis of entrance exam and merit, and the application process for university admission is online.
About Kerala University Distance Education
Kerala University was the first university that started the School of Distance Education in 1976. This university won its first Chancellor Award in the year 2015. Kerala University has affiliated 223 colleges and 41 different teaching and research departments. In this university, there are 26 different courses that can be pursued through Distance education. Besides this, the Kerala University PG courses are also provided for regular students. Therefore, students can pursue their higher studies at their convenience.
University of Kerala PG courses Admission Distance Education Highlight 2020
|Name of the University||Kerala University Distance Education|
|Type of University||Open University (Distance Mode)|
|Basic Admission Category||Merit-based|
|Re-accredited||NAAC with ‘A’ Grade|
|PG Courses Offered||13 Courses|
Eligibility Criteria For Kerala Agriculture University PG Courses
- M Sc. (Ag./ Hort.): Students must hold a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject recognized by the university with an average OGPA of 7.00/10.00 (general category student) and 6.50/10.00 (SC/ST category student).*
- M Sc. (Ag.Statistics): A bachelor’s degree in Agriculture dept. or equivalent recognized by the university with an average OGPA of 7.00/10.00 (general category student) and 6.50/10.00 (SC/ST category student).* OR The degree in B Sc. Statistics/Mathematics with an average of 50% marks from a recognized University.
- M Sc. Community Science: Students must have a degree in Community Science with an average of 50% score from a recognized university or have B.Sc. (Hons.) Ag. of the university or other university.*
- Sc. (C&B): A degree of B.Sc. (Hons.) C&B passed from a recognized university or from KAU with an average OGPA of 7.00/10.00 (general category student) and 6.50/10.00 (SC/ST category student).*
- Tech. (Ag. Engg.) : Students must hold a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field that is Agricultural Engg/ Food Engg. Or students must have a degree from a recognized university with an average OGPA of 7.00/10.00 (general category student) and 6.50/10.00 (SC/ST category student).*
- Sc. (Forestry) : A bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/ Forestry/ Horticulture/ B.V.Sc. & A.H (applicable for Wildlife Science only) or other equivalent degree from a recognized university with an average OGPA of 7.00/10.00 (general category student) and 6.50/10.00 (SC/ST category student).*
What Are The Distance University of Kerala PG courses?
- A. Economics
- A. Hindi
- A. Malayalam
- A. Public Administration
- A. English
- A. History
- A. in Political Science
- A. Sociology
- Sc. Mathematics
- Sc. Computer Science
- L.I.Sc (2 Semesters)
- Com – Finance
Steps To Fill The Online Application Form For Kerala University Distance Education
Step 1: Before proceeding to the Online admission form, kindly read all the given instructions carefully.
Step 2: Pay the necessary amount for availing of the prospectus.
Step 3: Log in to the university’s official site.
Step 4: Now, a new page will appear; click on the mentioned link as “Online Admission for Academic Year 2020-21.”
Step 5: Tab the given Registration button so that you proceed to Online Registration.
Step 6: Given the appropriate login information (mention relevant application no & password that is given at the time of registration).
Step 7: Take a hard copy of the Application form for further usages.
Step 8: Once the process gets completed, send the filled the application form with fee receipts like the DDF Receipt, the first sem fee, prospectus, application fee.
Documents Required To Submit With The Application form
- Original, provisional, & degree certificate
- University DD/ Pay-in-slip
- Identity proof with photo
- Cancellation Memo
- +2/ PDC/ Equivalent
- Akshaya Kendra form for ST/SC/OBC students.
- DDF receipt
- Original TC (Transfer Certificate)
- Eligibility Certificate
- Original copy of SSLC
- Migration Certificate
- 2 Photocopies of the front and end of Degree Certificate (Original)
- Caste & Income Certificate, with Aadhar card copy
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Common Difference Between Distance Education Course And Private Registration Course?
Ans. There are no direct or contact classes and study materials offered under private registration. Whereas in Distance education, the university or college offers suitable learning materials, and there are regular classes. Apart from this, there is a difference between Examination Schemes.
Whether The Courses Are Approved By The UGC, PSC?
Ans. Yes. All courses are approved.Is There Any Particular Time To Apply For The Distance Education?
Ans. The time for the distance education will be notified via the websites www.keralauniversity.ac.in or www.ideku.net.
Stay connected with http://universityresultweb.in/