University of Hyderabad admission 2020 process will start in April with the announcement of the application form. Students who wish to enroll for admission to the University of Hyderabad 2021 should be aware of all their admission-related events. Applicants had to make sure that they fill exact information in the application form and follow the eligibility criteria. The result of University of Hyderabad admissions 2020 will be declared after the start of the entrance examination. Applicants who will be qualified have to visit the University of Hyderabad 2020 counseling for which they have to reach the counseling place on time along with essential documents. We have also included the information regarding University of Hyderabad entrance exam result. If candidates want to know more about the University of Hyderabad admission they can check the official website of the University.
About University Of Hyderabad
The University of Hyderabad is one of the best and well-known universities in India. It is one of the oldest universities in India, which was established in 1974. University of Hyderabad is the most selected one from all over India for doing post-graduation(PG). It aims at giving classy education with good infrastructure and years of experienced faculty. The University of Hyderabad is established in Telangana. Most of the popular courses available in UoH for Post-graduation(PG) introduce 5-years integrated Master’s Degree courses; Research institutes in various significant fields in sciences, humanities, and social sciences. There are entrance exams for students to get enrolled in an excellent course. Given below are the details of the University of Hyderabad admission 2021.
University of Hyderabad Admission
Applicants who are waiting to apply for admissions to the University of Hyderabad had to pre-register themselves on the university’s official website. Post registering yourself, applicants had to fill the application form for UOH. The University of Hyderabad will publish the University of Hyderabad 2020 admission notification in April. The university will be conducting the entrance exam for admission to the University of Hyderabad 2020 online. The applicants who will pass the UOH 2020 admission test have to go through an interview session. All those applicants who will pass the interview will be qualified as eligible.
B.Tech Admission 2020
Applicants who pass the entrance test will only be qualified for admission. For the entrance test, applicants have to fill the respective entrance test application form. The qualification that must be fulfilled by applying applicants is given below:
- Applicants should pass the 10+2 or its equal examination from an acknowledged board.
- The qualifying exam should be passed with Mathematics, Physics, English, and Chemistry subjects.
- Applicants have to score a minimum of 45% marks in their qualifying examination(40% marks for reserved category applicants).
- Appearing applicants are also eligible to apply.
Documents You Must Carry With You
For verification round it is important for the applicants to have the original documents. We have listed below the documents you must carry with you:
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th class
- Passing certificate of class 10th and 12th
- Entrance exam admit card and rank card
- Character certificates
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate
- Passport size photograph
University of Hyderabad Ph.D. Admission 2020 Process
- Candidates who are Eligible can apply online through the official website http://www.uohyd.ac.in/
- But applying, make sure applicants have a scanned ] image of his/her Photograph (25kb) and signature (10kb). Scanned copy of the Caste Certificate(SC/ST/OBC/EWS) for applicants.
- Once candidates are done filling the online application form, they can immediately pay the fees using the Online Payment method. The link will be given on the form.
University Of Hyderabad MPH Admission 2020
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Dentistry, Homeopathy, AYUSH, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Nutrition, Pharmacology, Agricultural Sciences, Veterinary Sciences, Social Sciences/any other science degree. Candidates must obtain a minimum 50% marks and there is relaxation of 5% marks on SC/ST candidates.
How To Apply
Applicants who want to apply for admission must fill in and submit an online application once they complete it. All fields given in the application must be accurately and completely filled in with the important information. Follow the following steps given below:
- Applicants have to log on to the official website of the university.
- After that, fill the application form online with the required information.
- Upload all the required scanned documents.
- The applicant must fill the registration number generated during the online filling of the application form. (Note: without the registration number generation, the registration process can’t be completed)
- Pay the application fee through available payment methods.
- Now submit the application form online
- Download the hall ticket.
- The applicant must keep the printout copy of the applications for future use.
University Of Hyderabad Entrance Exam Result 2020
If you want to get admission in different undergraduate(UG) and postgraduate(PG) courses, applicants must appear for an entrance examination conducted by the university. Applicants who successfully pass the entrance examination will later be asked to come for counseling.
Applicants can check their entrance examination result by following these steps:
- Firstly candidates must go to the official website of the university.
- Find the Main Menu option present on the homepage.
- Select the Admissions option, which will be available under the Main Menu section.
- You will see the Admissions and Entrance result page.
- Applicants can click on the entrance examination link to check the result.
- File for their future reference Applicants can take a printout of the result.