We are here discuss the terms IIT Kharagpur Admission 2021, iit kgp admission, iit kharagpur mtech admission, iit kgp mtech admission, iit kharagpur phd admission, iit kgp phd admission, iit kharagpur mba admission, iit kgp mba admission, iit kharagpur pg admission, iit kharagpur fees structure, iit kgp fee structure, iit kharagpur fees,m tech iit kharagpur,
IIT Kharagpur Admission 2021
The various courses admission process offered by IIT Kharagpur starts on different dates. The admission schedule for various courses is released by IIT Kharagpur, and candidates have to complete an application form for the courses as prescribed by the institute. Also, students must follow the qualifying requirements set by the institute in order to apply for different courses. Students need to carefully review the eligibility requirements before registering for any of the courses, and they can continue with the application process only if they are able to meet the requirements. Admission to all IIT Kharagpur UG and PG courses is by written entrance exams. If candidates want to know more about IIT Kharagpur admission than they can check the official website i.e iitkgp.ac.in.
About IIT Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur is one of India’s leading institutions for pursuing different courses. IIT Kharagpur is usually called IIT KGP. The institute has its own program, which reflects on the students’ overall progress. So many students have graduated from IIT Kharagpur over the years, and most of them have got employment in top companies. IIT Kharagpur has a strong alumni network that whenever needed, supports the Institute. Also in different respects, the alumni of the institute guide the new students.
Per year, IIT Kharagpur awards Respected Alumni Awards. The honours are awarded at the premier institute’s annual convocation ceremony. The awards recognise the significant achievements of alumni of IIT Kharagpur in different fields.
Distinguished Service Awards, Young Alumni Achievers Award, and so on are some of the other awards created by IIT Kharagpur. In order to honour their achievement in academia, different scholarships are also given to students. Over the years, IIT Kharagpur has displayed outstanding success in terms of NIRF rankings and other national & international rankings. In the list of top engineering institutes in India, the premier institute has always featured. IIT Kharagpur’s success in the world rankings is also remarkable.
IIT Kharagpur’s admission process is strict and rigid, and the premier institute still seeks to recruit the best. For multiple levels of courses, separate entry test scores are accepted. As far as research production is concerned, IIT Kharagpur has proved to be a significant contributor in different areas. One of the best in India is the research laboratories and facilities at IIT Kharagpur. IIT Kharagpur students have a chance to witness the greatest and best teaching in the country. Each class has students from different backgrounds, and the premier institute wants to ensure that in different courses it enlists students from different backgrounds. International students are also registered in different courses at IIT Kharagpur and overseas students are also awarded scholarships.
IIT Kharagpur PG Admission 2021
Indian Institute of technology Kharagpur has developed continuously and rising standards in higher engineering education from the last sixty years. IIT Kharagpur postgraduate(PG) degree programmes lead to degrees in Joint MTech / MCP-PhD, MBA and MMST. In addition, Combined MSc and Joint MSc-PhD programmes are also offered by the Institute.
In these courses, curricula and pedagogy are constantly revised with a focus on content and quality to meet the demands of the changing world.
Courses Offered By IIT Kharagpur
- Computer Science Engineering – 2 specialization
- Electronics and Electrical Communication Engg – 8 specialization
- Chemical Engineering – 2 specialization
- Aerospace Engineering – 2 specialization
- Electrical Engineering – 10 specialization
- Civil Engineering – 7 specialization
- Mechanical Engineering – 7 specialization
- Mining Engineering – 3 specialization
- Agricultural and Food Engineering – 7 specialization
- Industrial and Systems Engineering – 5 specialization
- Architecture and Regional Planning – 1 specialization
- Humanities and Social Sciences – 1 specialization
- BioScience – 1 specialization
- Biotechnology – 1 specialization
- Mathematics – 4 specialization
- Chemistry – 2 specialization
- Geology and Geophysics – 4 specialization
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering – 2 specialization
- School of Medical Science and Technology – 3 specialization
- Ocean Engg and Naval Architecture – 2 specialization
- Physics – 2 specialization
- Vinod Gupta School of Management – 1 specialization
- Rajendra Mishra School of Engg Entrepreneurship – 1 specialization
IIT Kharagpur M.tech Admission 2021
The administrators have closed the IIT Kharagpur M.Tech 2020 admission application form on 17 May. Candidates must remember that the application form should only be submitted by those applicants who fulfill the eligibility requirements specified by the authorities.Applicants are also expected to file through the COAP portal. On the GATE ranking, the authorities can give entry. However, IIT graduates with a CGPA of 8.0 or higher will be eligible for direct IIT Kharagpur entry. No need for GATE score for such candidates. Authorities can take an interview or written examination if necessary. To learn more about IIT Kharagpur M.Tech Admission 2020, read the full article.
Eligibility Criteria For IIT Kharagpur M.Tech Admission 2021
Applicants must check their eligibility criteria before they start to apply for IIT KGP M.Tech Admission 2020. Below we have listed the eligibility criteria for M.Tech admission:
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Architecture/Technology/ M.Sc or similar to that with a minimum percentage of 60% marks and in case of SC/ST 55% marks are required.
- Also, applicants must have a valid GATE score.
- Applicants who have passed NET with fellowship along with M.sc or MA degree in Economics or Sociology are eligible for admission in IIT Kharagpur M.tech.
Selection Process For IIT Kharagpur M.Tech Admission 2021
Before candidates take admission in IIT Kharagpur M.tech, don’t forget to check the selection process. Below we have given the IIT Kharagpur M.Tech Admission 2020 from below:
- First of all, applicants have to register for IIT Kharagpur M.Tech Admission 2020 from the links we have provided on this page.
- After that, applicants are asked for a personal interview based on their eligibility. The personal interview includes Motivation and aptitude of programme, appropriateness for the programme and skills in necessary areas, science and important areas.
- The admission of applicants is completely based on the GATE score.
Steps to fill IIT Kharagpur M.Tech 2021 Application Form
- Applicants need to register and provide their details like email id, password, date of birth, GATE registration number, category and more.
- Candidates need to log in to the account utilising the credentials. Once the candidate has done login, the step will be filling out all the necessary details such as name, contact details, and scores of qualifying degree etc.
- Once the candidate has done submitting the details, applicants have to upload some of the documents. Documents candidates have to submit are:
- Qualifying degree certificate
- Your Signature
- Passport size photograph
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate providing confirmation of possessing 10+2 or degree level mathematics(wherever applicable)
- Application form Payment – Applicants also need to make the application form payment of IIT Kharagpur M.Tech 2020 admission.
- Once candidates are done submitting the payment, they were advised to take a print out of application form for future use.
IIT Kharagpur PHD Admission 2021
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur applications are invited in all disciplines of Engineering, Research, Technology, Architecture & Regional Planning, Rural Development, Humanities & Social Sciences, Law and Management for admission to the Institute’s PhD programme. All candidates are asked to go carefully through the qualifying requirements.
On the basis of the data provided by the applicants, the entire selection process (both evaluation and selection process) will be conducted online. Candidates for IIT KGP PhD admission 2020 are required to be happy with the suitability of the programme to which they are applying. If it is found at some point that applicants have given inaccurate or false data/information, their candidacy/admission will be rejected/cancelled.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Kharagpur PhD. Admission 2021
Candidates who are planning to take their PhD program from IIT Kharagpur must check the eligibility criteria before they apply for admission. Below we have listed the eligibility criteria for PhD admission:
- A candidate must have minimum 60% marks or a CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 in the qualifying examination (3.2.a and/or 3.2.b) in Engineering /Science/Management /Commerce/ Law and/or equivalent
- A candidate must have a minimum 55% marks or a CGPA of 6.0 in 10 point scale in the qualifying examination (3.2.a and 3.2.b) in Humanities/MBBS/Social Science and equivalent.
How to apply for a PhD from IIT Kharagpur Admission 2021?
Applications for PhD courses at IIT Kharagpur are available online. Candidates need to visit and complete the application form with the application fees on the official website. To apply for admission, you will need to register with your email ID and other details.
Below we have given steps you need follow to apply to IIT Kharagpur for PhD admission:
- Visit IIT Kharagpur’s official PhD portal, i.e. www.iitkgp.ac.in/phd
- Click on a link which reads, ‘PhD. Program – Apply Online
- Register and login with your email ID.
- Fill in the application form with the important information.
- Complete the process of payment and submit
- For future reference, download the final filled-up form and keep a printout.
IIT Kharagpur MBA Admission
IIT Kharagpur has announced the results of final admission to the MBA programme. Candidates can now know their scores by entering their login details in the online mode. The dates for the admission process were postponed by previous authorities. On January 5, the authorities published an application form for MBA entry to the Vinod Gupta School of Management (VGSoM). Admission of IIT Kharagpur MBA 2020 is dependent on the candidate’s success in the Common Admission Test.The IIT Kharagpur MBA Admission 2020 application form is available on the official website. Below we have given the entire process and eligibility criteria for IIT Kharagpur. If students want to know more about IIT KGP MBA admission they can check the official website.
Eligibility Criteria For IIT Kharagpur MBA Admission 2021
The candidates who are looking to take MBA admission in Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Kharagpur are required to meet the eligibility criteria set by the institute. Check the eligibility norms given below.
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree of minimum of 4 year duration in Engineering Pharmacy / Technology / Medicine or similar disciplines.
- candidates must have a master’s degree in Economics/ Science / Commerce (with mathematics or statistics at Bachelor’s level).
- Applicants in the Bachelor’s final year can also apply.
Application For Of IIT Kharagpur MBA 2021
Application form for Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Kharagpur releases in the online mode at iitkgp.ac.in. The initial step to fill the application form. Check the method to apply for IIT KGP VGSOM MBA admission 2020.
Step 1: First candidates are required to go to the official website
Step 2: After that, click on ‘application form’ and then, click on the ‘register’ button.
Step 3: Enter all your required details like applicant name, e-mail id, date of birth(DOB) etc.
Step 4: Enter all your personal details like gender, contact number, nationality, address etc.
Step 5: Once your are done filling your personal details, enter the academic details like class 10th,12th, graduation exam name, name of the board, year of completion, marks.
Step 6: Then upload the photograph and signature.
Step 7: Pay the required application fee.
Step 8: As the final step, take a printout of the submitted application form for the future reference.
Application fee: Applicants are asked to pay Rs 1600 through online payment methods such as debit card /credit card/ net banking.
List of documents you need to fill your application form
- Your age proof scanned copy
- Scorecard of your CAT 2020
- Your caste certificate scanned copy
- Your work experience proof
- scanned copy of 10th class, 12th class and graduation certificate
IIT Kharagpur Fees Structure
The tuition fee charged for various courses, including B.Tech, M.Tech and Dual Degree, is one of the most frequently asked questions asked by candidates aiming to take admission into Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur. Each year after the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advanced is finished, the fee structure for these courses is published by all 23 IITs in India. Based on advice of the IIT Board, the fee arrangement will be updated from time to time. To learn more about the IIT fee elements, category-wise advantages, IIT scholarships and admission requirements, candidates are requested to check the official website of the IIT kharagpur. The fees structure of different IIT Kharagpur courses is different and it never remains the same. Students need to stay updated with this information.
The overall IIT Kharagpur fees include different elements, including mess fees, hotel fees, gymkhana, Electricity & water charges, Medical fee, etc. Although these modules can be different for different institutes.
FAQS Related to IIT Kharagpur Admission 2021
What documents I have to send until the application is completed?
You must upload qualification proof, such as a qualification certificate for a sheet of final year marks showing the total percentage of marks/CGPA. If you are a member of the SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS group, then you must upload the appropriate and correct category certificate along with the valid certificate. Candidates must upload the requisite PwD certificate along with the other documentation mentioned above.
Q. How can I get admission in BTech programme?
A. Admission to BTech programme usually starts from December month. Applicants are shortlisted based on JEE (Main) scores.
Q. How many specialisations are given under BTech?
A. The institute gives BTech in 13 various specialisations. Some of the top specialisations are:
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and electrical communication
- Mechanical engineering