Poornima University Admission 2020 Application Form for UG/PG Courses : Fees, Dates Students who are looking to enroll for admission to the University of Hyderabad 2020 should know all their admission-related events. Poornima University 2020 Application Form is available for UG and PG courses. It gives admission to B.Tech, M.Tech, BBA, MBA, and many other courses. All Candidates make sure to fill exact information in the application form and follow the eligibility guidelines. Poornima university also considers some national level admission examinations to give admission in UG and PG courses. The UGC recognizes Poornima University. If candidates want to know more about the Poornima University application form, eligibility and much more, they can check the university’s official website.
About Poornima University
Poornima University (PU) is a University Grants Commission of India(UGC) certified Leading University. Poornima University is a private university established in Jaipur, Rajasthan, and it is a fundamental unit of the Poornima group. The University is located in Sitapura, the enlightening center of Jaipur in 32 Acres sprawling, lush green campus.
PU brings together a broad range of interests, competencies & ambitions from Engineering, Management, Architecture, Hotel Management, Commerce, Public Health, Design, Science, and Computer applications. In 2018 PU was awarded as the India Best Upcoming University by ASSOCHAM, New Delhi, and the Top Private University of Rajasthan.
Poornima University Admission Criteria 2020
Poornima University offers different courses in different fields such as Engineering, Technology, Commerce, Management, Applied Sciences, Design and Architecture at UG, PG and Doctorate level.
- Applicants who have passed 10+2 are eligible to apply for Undergraduate and Diploma programmes, and applicants who have a Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for Postgraduate(PG)and PG Diploma programmes.
- For applicants who want to apply for Doctoral programmes for them, a Master’s degree with 55% marks is required.
- Admission to Undergraduate(UG) courses and Postgraduate(PG) courses is based on merit achieved in the qualifying examination.
- A separate entrance test Conducted by the university for B.Tech. Course to fill 70% seats whereas 15% seats are chosen through JEE Main score, and 15% are chosen through merit at 10+2.
- Applicants can obtain admission to B.Arch. based on NATA score and Paper II of JEE Main.
- For B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration PU also counts NCHM JEE’s score and merit in the qualifying exam.
- Admission to M.tech is done through a valid score in JEE Main exam.
- For the MBA course, applicants must maintain a valid scorecard for the CAT/CMAT exam.
- The university carries an Entrance Test (RAT), followed by an Interview for giving admission into a Ph.D. course.
- Candidates looking to take admission to Poornima university can fill online or offline applications by paying an application fee of INR 1200/-.
Poornima University Admission 2020 Application Form
To fill the Poornima University application Form Applicants must read the following details given below:
- The process of application has been started for Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses.
- The application form is accessible through the website.
- Applicants can fill the application form in both online or offline modes.
- Applicants can get the offline application form through the university’s campus.
- Applicants must fill correct information in the application form like education detail, personal detail, and communication details.
- Applicants can fill their online application form till July/ August 2020.
- Applicants must take the printout of the application form for further use.
- Applicants will have to attach some essential documents with the application form.
Documents Needed With Application Form
- Graduation mark sheet (if relevant)
- 10th certificate and mark sheet
- 12th certificate and mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- Character certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size photographs
- E-receipt or Demand Draft
PU Admission Procedure 2020
Poornima University Admission Procedure 2020 will be based on the national level entrance examination, and it will also depend on the marks scored by the applicants in the qualifying examination.
Based on first-come, first-serve admissions will be given. Applicants will have to check the original document during the counseling. Applicants have to pay the required fees during the entrance. The final admission will be based on document verification and fee submission.
Poornima University 2020 Admission
PU 2020 Admission will be based on different factors. Applicants have to pay the admission fee during the admission procedure. After the final submission of admission fees, seats will be assigned to the applicants.
Applicants have to bring all the documents during admission time to confirm their registration. If the applicant does not bring all the asked documents, their admission will be canceled.
Frequently Asked Question Poornima University Admission 2020 Application Form for UG/PG Courses : Fees, Dates
- Does Poornima University accept International admissions?
Poornima University also gives admission to international students as well. For applying to any of the programs, the Foreign applicants need to submit an application form through Online Mode.
- What is the placement record of Poornima University?
The Highest package is around 12 LPA, and the average package is 3.2 LPA.
- Can I apply online for admission?
Yes, applicants can apply online for the admission process. Applicants have to register for the official website of the university.