University of kerala degree admission 2021 Eligibility Critieria Syllabus, Courses,Fees Details ✓Student Log in Many Undergraduate(UG), Postgraduate(PG), and Doctoral courses in many specializations in science, Arts, Architecture, Commerce, Technology, etc. are given for the University of kerala degree admission 2021. Admission for most of the UG programs given by the Kerala University is based on applicants’ merit and marks in the qualifying examination. For Central University of Kerala PG Courses admissions are done on the basis of applicants’ performance in the entrance exam and interview university. Below we have mentioned details about MBA, Ph.D., and health sciences who want to apply for the University of Kerala admission 2021. If candidates want to know more about KUniversity of kerala degree admission 2021 , they can check the official website.
University of kerala degree admission 2021
The University of Kerala, also known as the Kerala University, was established in 1937. Its previous name was the University of Travancore, but later it was changed to the University of Kerala or Kerala university. It is one of the first 16 universities in India. The University was organized by the Maharajah of Travancore Sri Chithira Thirunal Balarama Varma, who became the University’s first chancellor. University of Kerala Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Phd Admission is given for various courses under all the schools and affiliated colleges. Check out the article for more information about UG,PG and PHD admission 2021.
Kerala University MBA Admission 2021
University of Kerala MBA admission 2021 will be on the basis of the scores in any of the management entrance exams such as CMAT, KMAT, or CAT. Other than this, the candidate’s percentage in the bachelor’s degree in the relevant specialization will also be considered. Applicants can check out the detailed eligibility criteria and process of selection process discussed below and then fill up the application form. The University of Kerala gives an MBA degree through its two fundamental institutes, including the University Institute of Management (UIM) Institute of Management in Kerala (IMK).
University Of Kerala MBA Eligibility Criteria 2021
Applicants interested in pursuing MBA from the University of Kerala should be informed of the eligibility criteria for MBA to move accordingly for the admissions. Below we have listed the eligibility criteria for MBA:
- Applicants who are looking to take admission in MBA must have passed a bachelor’s degree in an appropriate stream with a 50% aggregate. The University of Kerala will only receive the bachelor’s degree marks from the Indian university approved by the Kerala University.
- Applicants must have passed either BA, B.Sc., B.Com., B.E/ B.Tech, B.Sc. (Agriculture) or any other 4 or 5 year degree course with a minimum of 50% aggregate.
- Applicants who have already passed M.A/ M.Sc/ M.Com or any other PG degree are also applicable for admission.
- SC/ST and SEBC applicants shall be given relaxation as per Kerala University rules.
- For general Candidates the application fee is INR 500 and for SC/ST candidates it INR 250
University Of Kerala Ph.D. Admission Criteria 2021
Kerala University gives admission to the Ph.D. program with different specializations. Admissions will be based on the qualifying exam score, entrance test, and an interview conducted by the University of Kerala university. Those who have Post Graduation degree holders in important subjects with a minimum of 55% marks. There is a relaxation of 5 marks for SC/ST/OBC(50% for SC/ST/SBC category). Applicants appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply for Ph.D.
University Of Kerala PH.D Admission Process
The admission in Kerala University Ph.D program depends on the overall performance of the applicant in the entrance test and the interview.
- Entrance test is compulsory for those who applied for admission.
- Entrance test syllabus is available on the University of kerala online admission portal.
- If the applicant clears the entrance test later he/she has to go for an interview.
- The admission of the candidate will be depending on the overall performance and the interview.
- If candidates clear all these later there will be document verification.
University of Kerala Health Sciences Admission 2021 Procedure
The selection of candidates is based on the merit list prepared as per the mark scored by the candidates in the entrance test conducted by university. The entrance test will be conducted by the KUHS/Medical Council of India(MCI)/Dental Council of India(DCI). Candidates who are interested to take admission for them are suggested before applying the admission 2021, check the admission process and eligibility criteria. To get admission to the Kerala university, students need to qualify for the entrance test first, with good marks score; after the entrance test, the university will prepare the merit list of the qualified candidates. After that university will call to students for the counseling round.
How to apply
- Firstly candidates have to go to the Kerala university official website (http://kuhs.ac.in/).
- On the Login, section applicants have to register.
- After that visit the application form section.
- Enter all the important details in the given space.
- Once you are done with that, check it then upload documents.
- Then click on the submit button.
Stay connected with http://universityresultweb.in/